Monday, May 15, 2017

Fridge Poetry



















It seemed hard to find a poem today, my hours having been dusted with sorting, discarding, packing; my mind pursuing something as yet too arcane to fit into a poem; my body having its own issues. But one boon to the sorting was finding, again, a little booklet in which I recorded the poetry found on the fridge, courtesy of several collections of magnetic words. It seems appropriate to share (each clump is its own poem):


from which deep music
is this delirious joy
like skin whispers
I only ask
that I may feel
eternity

mother goddess
water color
I will soar free
shake time
sing life
life
in forest sky language

swim a thousand storms
why not live
sweet surreal rain music
springs here

moon be still
nude petals shine deeply
next to my feet
all there is
is here

luscious music
sweet to create
best two play

angel please
as always
color my every vision

smoke will make a masterpiece
under fast water
falling sculpture
a wild moment of
surreal grace

essential rock
shake free of time
wanting a thousand springs
only ask an eternity together

why not live
behind the rain
music above
purple wood near
song beneath
swim soaring
over the day

life’s blue whispers
from which I rose in sky
always feel gifted

Wendy Mulhern (and maybe some others)

sometime before and including October 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment